Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One more Blog: Sigh......

Hey dudes & some dudettes,

What’s happening? It’s been long time since I have been in contact with the sane part of my life. Well…. When you work like me… there is only insanity in the making....

Hmm… me working in a new role in the corporate office… can’t tell much about what I do but it is in a prominent office in the corporate… well to refresh all I am still working in Thermax…

Well…. All seem surprised. I am one of the only few who haven’t shifted jobs or locations in the two years that have passed by after MBA. Who else is there… well there is pavan who has moved to Atlanta, hari prasanth, and all the tamil gangs are in operation in various part of the world… so the world is taken care of.

No wonder inflation is at an all time high in many parts of the world, the south Indian crowd must be downing tons and tons of rice with sambhar which would have been definitely loaded with tons of vegetables and the dal to start with…

And what else is going on? Nothing much happening at my end… the usual barrage of marriage invitations from friends are on, information on people getting new girl friends, single girls on the block yet no time to meet…

I am getting my usual gyaan of get married, its high time, how long will you be like this?, eww…. Tired of going through all that.. marriage is some thing that is in the hands of destiny, we are mere mortals in the hands of fate, providing entertainment to the puppet masters of this universe.

Bullshit… haha. me and all that philosophy and jargon… my my… I am turning into a stupid a** who has too much time to write such crap.. I am tired of everything right now... wish i could get some change in my life... maybe a girl.. maybe some thing new... maybe even a guy doesn't seem bad at this time... just kidding...
well... some one give me some bright idea yaar and win a free halls goli....right away... for two ideas you can get a unopen halls goli and a well licked one too... so hurry!! offer lasts till the goli lasts...
some one write a letter or some thing to me and make it a little interesting so that i can spend some time reading that and avoid work... was reading Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan's post" The compulsive confessor"... Hmm... the only reason to start with i went there was that she was a reddy girl... heard that she is 26 .. single.... writer...hmm... maybe i also can become a writer...may be then my luck can change..
lets hope for the best... let me check out more of her blog and be back... in the mean time some write a comment saying " how lucky am i"...

Take care... take away... and all that...
Lv
Gvk

No comments:

 
© 2009-10 Gopal V. Kavalireddi. All Rights Reserved. All information enclosed within the blog, contains public, restricted and/or privileged information and is intended only for reading /viewing. You cannot disseminate, modify, copy/plagiarize or take action without written permission from the author of the blog.